Aichi Work-Life Balance
Promotion Campaign 2021
We aim for a company where employees can work well with employees' balancing work and life.
We agree to "Aichi Work-Life
Balance Promotion Campaign 2021"
that promotes the following 8 initiatives
serving the realization of work-life balance
- We work to promote diverse work style.
- We work to promote the acquisition of annual paid leave.
- We work to reduce overtime.
- We work to leave an office on time.
- We work to create an work environment based on the "new lifestyle".
- We work to support the balance between childcare, long-term care, treatment of illness and infertility, and support for the return of those who have left their jobs.
- We work to implement measures for mental health.
- We work to change the mindset of managers and employees.
Create an environment for gender equality
We aim for gender equality, develop comfortable working environment, and create working environment where any and all employees can design their long-term carriers easily.
Project promoting the advancement of women
Our male-female ratio is 3 : 1 and there are few females.
It was launched to create an environment where women can work comfortably by picking up such precious voices and awareness of women.
Not only women but also men participate in the project and could discover new things and deepen their understanding.
Our initiative to support balancing work and life
We are reviewing and enhancing childcare, nursing care, work system, etc. on a daily basis, in order to support work and private life at the same time, and form stable and long-term base for living,
Enable a leave for 6 weeks (14 weeks in case of multifetal) before childbirth and 8 weeks after childbirth
Enable a leave until the child reaches age of 1 at max..
Child nursing leave
Enable a leave for 5 days a year until the elementry school enrollment, and up to 10 days in case of more than 2 children
Nursing care absence
Enable a leave up to 93 days in total for each one family member who needs nursing care
Nursing care leave
Enable a leave for 5 days a year and up to 10 days in case of more than two family members who need nursing care
Half-day paid leave
Annual paid leave can be taken in half-day units
Enable paid leave for up to 6 consecutive days
Possible to freely decide the start and end time within the range of total working hours in one month.
※Core time : 10:00 - 15:00
Our commitment to sustainability
Promotion of acquiring linguistic skill
We are promoting employees' acquiring their linguistic skills for developing global human resources
Provide language training for employees who need linguistic skills in their actual workOur president is also currently taking a Thai language course
(Isaac case study interview article)
Language acquisition support system
Supporting 50% of tuition for courses that employees take to acquire a language other than their native language
English conversation course
Offer basic English conversation courses to all those who wish. Support to create opportunities to learn English.
Incentive system for qualification acquisition
Encourage the acquisition of qualifications related to work, and provide employees who get certificates ※ with incentives.
※TOEIC, HSK, the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test
※Qualifications other than language proficiency can also be applicable.
ISO 45001 acquisition activity
ISO9001(Certified in 2004)
→ ISO14001(Certified in 2007)
→ ISO45001(Certification expected in 2023)
Arrangement for manuals and rules
Safety and health policy
Safety and health management proceduer
Occupational safety and health manual
- Mesurement of work environment
- Notification to Labour Standards Bureau
- Hazardous substances control
- Acquisition of license qualification, attending designated training
Disaster eradication activity
- Factory safety patrol
- Safety education (acceptance, leader)
- KYT (Danger prediction training), Hiyari Hat (near-miss)
- Disaster Countermeasures Meeting
- Risk assessment
Safety and health activity
- Health and Safety team
- Safety meeting
- Working time management
- Health checkup (regular, on-demand)
- Stress check
Health and Safety team
Emergency lifesaving training