What is N-Silica?
Best solution in high temperature.
N-Silica is composed of high silica fiber (SiO2 content 95% over). This fiber has good heat and chemical resistance, electric insulating property and will be used in more industrial area for useful material.
Needled Mat (MSS)
- 1. Good for high temperature resistance.
- 2. Low thermal conductivity and good insulating property.
- 3. Excellent thermal shock resistance, heating and quenching.
- 4. Good sound absorb property.
- 1. Good for high temperature material
- 2. Sealing packing and gasket material
- 3. Buffer solution in high temperature
Cloth (NSC), Tape (NST), Sleeving (NSS), Rope (NSR), Yarn (NSY)
- 1. Good for high temperature material.
- 2. Good flexibility.
- 3. Good thermal shock resistance, heating and quenching.
- 4. Easy to handle.
- 1. Fire curtains, Lagging shells
- 2. Filtration use for melting metal and high temperature gas
- 3. Silencer shells