What is Cerabric?
Standard material of textile products in high temperature.
Cerabric is composed of ceramic fiber which has good heat resistance, chemical resistance (mainly acid resistance) and small volume organic fiber, reinforcement core fiber (glass fiber or stainless fiber).
Cloth (CC), Tape (CT), Sleeving (CV), Rope (CR), Packing (CP), Yarn (CY)
- 1. Good thermal capacity in high temperature.
- 2. Stable chemically.
- 3. Light weight and soft, good flexibility.
- 4. Heat cleaning, alumi foil are available.
- 1. Thermal gaskets for industrial furnaces
- 2. Heat resistance covers
- 3. Lagging shells